November 20, 2012

Song that I sing to you.






The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
Mr Husband,  heard this and feel it.
My love is flying w/this lyrics and believe me.
No one can love you the way I do.
I can't throw anything, or delete anymoment, or erase anywords because all of my life is about  you and US. 

I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either
but please believe me, please
when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, 
to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, 
to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, 
to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles 
and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land.
That's my promise and I do!

Allah the reason I love you.Allah giving my opportunity to wife & mom.Allah make me life for you. I love you Encik Besar.

No comments: